As exciting as it is to buy a house, you have every right to be skeptical and nervous. Just because a house “shows well”, there may be serious, hard-to-see problems lurking under the surface. These are the problems that can lead to costly, unplanned repairs and—even worse—serious health issues.
When you hire Homeworks Home Inspections to come in and methodically inspect your house, you can rest easy knowing your new home has been thoroughly checked out. Your home inspection will be done by an experienced, certified professional who will actively look to expose any problems as if he was inspecting the house for his son or daughter. This attitude of doing our best to give you a thorough home inspection is what makes Homeworks Home Inspections stand out.
Your Homeworks Home Inspector will thoroughly go through the house from top to bottom, including:
- Checks for leaky basement
- And more!
We appreciate our military families and help their relocation with priority treatment so you can get the most from your House Hunting Trip.
Top 10 Things To Look For To Get The
Best Home Inspection
BEWARE: Not all home inspections are created equal! Just about anybody can hang out a shingle and call themselves a Home Inspector, without so much as taking a course. Unfortunately, the industry is not yet properly regulated with minimum qualifications.
To help you choose the best home inspector, be sure that they fully satisfy these 10 things:
- Carry relevant certifications. We carry a wide-range of certifications which allow us to deal with issues beyond just home inspections. We can also handle such things as air quality testing, mold remediation and do WETT Inspections for homes that have wood burning appliances.
- Are insured. We are fully insured so you have peace of mind in case anything happens during our inspection.
- Have years of experience. We’ve done over 10,000 home inspections and have seen it all! Our experience means we know where to look to discover problems.
- Have a track-record of happy Customers. We have a long list of testimonials and are proud to be an approved Home Inspector for the Department of Defence.
- Provide a detailed inspection report. You’ll find our home inspection reports are comprehensive and include photos to help make things clear.
- Make their reports available online. We created an online reporting system because we want to make it easy for you to access and share your reports. This is especially helpful for our Military families who are on their House Hunting Trip (HHT) and only in town for a few days.
- Stand by their home inspection reports. There’s no expiry to our reports! We’re happy to answer your questions about our report at any time.
- Are active members of the Home Inspection Association. We are active members working towards standards in our industry.
- Offer 24/7 support. We offer quick response to help you in today’s climate of quick home closings. Our phone is answered 24/7 and all messages are returned promptly.
- Encourage you to accompany them. We encourage you to accompany us throughout your home inspection so you can see first-hand everything we’re checking out and see the house through our eyes. And we’re happy to take the time and answer any questions you may have.
Homeworks Home Inspections is run by Dale Brown, a Certified Master Home Inspector with over 20 years of experience in the home construction industry. Dale has put together a team of home inspectors who reflect Dale’s uncompromising standards.